TRUE JEWELS AND GEMS (hereinafter “THE COMPANY”) informs the users of the website about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of the personal data of users and customers that may be collected by browsing or hiring services through its website.
In this sense,
THE COMPANY informs website users about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of the personal data of users and customers that may be collected by browsing or hiring services through its website.
In this sense, THE COMPANY guarantees compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 15⁄1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and the Royal Decree 1720⁄2007 of 21 December, known as the Regulation implementing the LOPD. It also complies with the Regulation (EU) 2016⁄679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD).
Identity of the person responsible
– Owner: José Andrés Hurtado Melero
– NIF/CIF: 25704931Q
– Address: 29590, Málaga – Spain.
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principles we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
– Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
– Data minimization principle: We will only request data that is strictly necessary for the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
– Principle of limitation of the storage period: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding storage period, in the case of subscriptions, periodically review our lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time.
– Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data and confidentiality. You should be aware that we take every precaution to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
How did we obtain your data?
In order for you to be able to browse https://www.truejewelsandgems.com, you do not need to provide any personal data.
The cases in which if you give me your data are as follows:
– By contacting through the contact forms or send me an email.
– When making a comment in an article or page.
– By signing up for a subscription form.
– By registering to make a purchase.
What are your rights when you give us your details?
Interested persons have the right to:
– Request access to personal data relating to the interested party.
– Request its rectification or deletion.
– To request the limitation of its treatment.
– Oppose the treatment.
– Data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and must therefore be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from THE COMPANY, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided me with their data at any time, can go to THE COMPANY and ask me for information about the data I have stored and how I have obtained (right of access), can request the rectification of them, oppose the treatment, limit their use or if necessary the cancellation of those data in my files.
You can send any request of this type and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition via email by sending an email to email@example.com along with proof valid in law as a photocopy of ID or equivalent.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to present a claim before the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them infringes the Regulations.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
When a user connects to https://www.truejewelsandgems.com to send an email to the owner, subscribe or make a contract, is providing information of a personal nature that is responsible THE COMPANY. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, name, physical address, e-mail address, telephone number and other information. By providing this information, the user gives his/her consent for his/her information to be collected, used, managed and stored by THE COMPANY.
In https://www.truejewelsandgems.com there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested parties with the following purpose for each system of capture (forms):
– Contact forms: We request the following personal data: Name, Email and Telephone, what can help you, to respond to user requirements.
For example, we can use this data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have and which are not subject to the conditions of contract.
– Content subscription forms: In this case, we request the following personal data: Name and Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of 1&1 Ionos.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
– To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
– To support and improve the services offered by this website.
– To manage social networks. THE COMPANY may have a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people that become followers in the social networks of the official pages of THE COMPANY, will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network in each case and previously accepted by the user. THE COMPANY will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of activities, products or services of THE COMPANY. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the networks soc.
How we protect your data
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to ensure that it is not improperly lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Content from Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves exactly the same as if the visitor had visited the other site.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Category of data
– The categories of data being processed are identifying data.
– Specially protected categories of data are not processed.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept until it is requested to be deleted by the data subject.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
– Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to help https://www.truejewelsandgems.com analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://www. truejewelsandgem.com (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
When you browse https://www. truejewelsandgem.com you may collect non-identifiable data, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third party services.
These websites use the following third party analysis services:
– Google Analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data Accuracy and Truthfulness
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to THE COMPANY, exonerating THE COMPANY from any responsibility in this respect.
The users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
At any time, users who want to access their data, rectify or cancel can send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and explain how to exercise their rights of opposition, access and information, rectification, cancellation of their data and revocation of their authorization.
This does not include any data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, THE COMPANY will announce in this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation to their putting in practice. guarantees the fulfillment of the effective norm in the matter of protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 15⁄1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Character Data (LOPD), and to the Royal Decree 1720⁄2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with the Regulation (EU) 2016⁄679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD).